Search This Blog

Saturday 21 March 2020

21st March 2020

You know I said on my last post that I was off work but not to do with Covid-19 but to do with my arthritis!

Well, Thursday Frank was coughing, felt rough as if he had flu and a little bit breathless.  So after much persuasion, I told him that he needs to stay off work and self isolate which also means that I do to.  He didn't want to at first because he felt guilty that I will lose 2 weeks pay but it is important to take responsibility to make sure that if it is Covid-19, then it won't be spreading.

Today, Saturday he is much better, not coughing much and still a bit achy and his breathing is better and I don't have any symptoms at all.  So, I have a feeling it is just a cold but am proud to say that we are doing the right thing.


X X X X X X X X X X X X X 

So my home is up to date (more or less) of housework duties, I have no laundry but a fair bit of ironing which I am saving till tomorrow ( Sunday).  

I have done loads of drop spinning and have only got about 100g of the Jacob fleece to finish.

I am eager to get the spinning done so that I can start washing it all ready for the next project.

Here is a project that got delivered today as I type this...

Isn't it gorgeous!

I also ordered a Wool Wash Bar which smells amazing and I want to use that for the spun yarn.

So, sorry this is brief but I am going to get on with the spinning and I may even do a bit of baking too.

Take care everyone.


No comments: