Search This Blog

Sunday 10 July 2011

Sunday sunshine



I thought I would never say this, but I actually bought some blue flowers for my living room. I had the others in my bedroom and decided, after looking at a magazine picture of a living room with blue cushions, to try it out in my living room. Yep, I got the blue Gerberra's from Wilkinsons at Heathway and my brother Ron did the arrangement for me (he use to work at the flower shop in Broad Street Market years ago). Then when I had a look at some cushions with some blue in at Wilkinson's they were £7 each but decided to get them next pay day. Can't wait. I have put my name on them and told them not to sell them out..lol.
I also went in the charity shops yesterday at Heathway and got some old fashioned fabric which is going to either be a table cloth or a patchwork backing..not sure yet. (watch this space). I have started some more projects but am hoping they are going to be christmas presents, they are my own pattern so when I have got as far as I am happy with, I will post a picture..
in the meantime here's a picture of me, my brother and youngest sister back in 1978. I was the ripe old age of 10...

No comments: