Search This Blog

Friday 23 July 2010

The lazy day of Peanut


Peanut is my rather larger than life black cat that has decided to spend most of the day on the window sill of my stair window. He is not a normal cat and I say that out of pure experience with cats. He is 2 years old almost and in that time he has bumped into furniture, swiped my feet as I walk down the stairs, he growls at me all the time or he tries to hump my leg when I let him on my lap for a cuddle. Yes, I had his bits lopped off last year to stop him from peeing in the house.

He walks like he has an attitude and when people see him they say 'he is weird looking' cause his fangs are still visible when his mouth is shut. He has a few scratches across his ear and face now and looks a bit like a trouble maker but he is so loving and you can pick him up and he wont go to claw you like my other cat.

So, if you think you have got a strange behaved pet, then you havent met Peanut. By the way we called him that cause his brother was called Kit Kat after the chocolate bar so I called him Peanut after the new kit kat bar.

No comments: