Search This Blog

Sunday 7 October 2012

Two posts in 24 hours.....that's a record for me. Why do you say! Well, firstly here is a photo again of the Fritilleria bulbs that Frank put it, the yellow one is my favourite..
We have planted 6 altogether, two yellow, two orange and two that are like a redish black. I can't wait to see them in the spring. The next bit of news is I have achieved something that's taken me a year to do. Now those that follow my blog know I have been dieting and exercising. Well, the dieting has stabled at 13 stone so that's a 3 stone loss and i feel much better for it. Plus, when you get comments from friends, family and work colleagues as to how good you look, it makes you want to stick to it. Then there's the other goal, I have been aiming to jog the 'couch to 5k' challenge and after a year, I have done it. In fact, I did my 5k this morning and could have gone on longer but wanted to get home to my poorly cat. I bought myself a dress and a pair of boots yesterday and the dress is a 16, out of Asda, and fits lovely. Normally, Asda clothes are not very forgiving with their sizes but I can actually get into a size 16 dress and feel comfortable. In fact, I feel quite 'modern' now. My next goal is to get to 12 stone by christmas. It's not going to be easy because lets face it, those that know me, know I love my food but am determined to get to my target and possibly getting into a size 14. If I can do that, I will be really happy because 1. I did it all myself and 2. You don't need to pay to go to a weight control clinic. Its taken me a long time to realise that if you exercise to match what you eat, then you will lose weight and trust me, after eating cakes, crisps and biscuits in one day as well as a two dinners and a bit of chocolate, it can be done. That's me off my soap box now. I'm sorry if I have annoyed anyone.
My final picture today is my obsession with cushions. Do you think I have got too many of them on my bed. I am off now, I have got my new dress and boots, hair looking pretty darn good at the moment and am now waiting for my Frank to come home from work...have a good sunny day...

No comments: