Search This Blog

Sunday 27 June 2010

Still all quiet, but better





The sun is still definetely, out. Its still too hot without much air around which is the worst kind of heat for me. I have felt a bit better the past few days but thats only because I have been keeping myself busy.



This first picture is the nearly completed basketweave afghan that I have been making since February. It was shuvved in the cupboard for a few months because I got bored with it. I am just doing a few rows of single crochet in brown to compliment the cream aran and then its my last ufo of knitting.

The other picture is of my completed Lucy bag. I decided not to put buttons in the middle of the flowers because they would not be noticed amoungst the colours.





The next picture is of a rather daring project that I am practising. Its called 'Summit Shawl' from knitty.com and its rather unusual as you can see. It looks really complicated but its not for an experienced knitter. It just takes a little concentration and once you do the first curve of each row, you pick it up really quickly.

Well, thats me done for now. Another week at work although I have booked a long weekend off and intend to try and stay positive those days too.

No comments: