Search This Blog

Saturday 12 June 2010

Warning

Yes I have posted a warning as a title because I am going through a very rough time at the moment. Am not going to go into loads of detail but am grieving due to seperation from my husband of 21 years.

I have tried to put things into perspective lately but to no avail and the only positive thing in my life is my boys. If they were younger, they wouldnt notice my tears and depression but they are older now and so they just have to accept it too. They are such good boys and are good to both me and their Dad at the moment.

I am trying to stand on my own two feet and believe me, its not easy. Its one of the most difficult things I have had to deal with and its also a time when you know who your friends are.

The weirdest thing I have noticed at the moment is I have done nothing but clean and clean my house. Thats not weird really but I use to moan at my husband, 'can you do this, or do that for me' while I do dinner but now, i'm buzzing round like a bee. Its a strange feeling.

No comments: