Search This Blog

Friday 8 September 2023

8th September 2023

 I've got a day off today and am so glad cause its 32 degrees today.  I am staying home and following the weather mans suggestion of closing doors and windows to keep the heat out.  I am still in my nightie with fan on and hopefully as the day goes by it will be worth it.  

I'm doing minimal chores today like a wash load which is already out on the line, a bit of hoovering and then it is podcast time.  I've been following StitchedbyMrsD on youtube and love it.  Im also going to watch Cherryheart and maybe some English Paper Piecing stuff, too.

I have been working on my EPP but mainly trying to get a granny stripe blanket done.. I am using Paintbox Simply Aran with 9 colours of 100g balls. 



I wanted to see how far a 100g ball goes, and you can see I'm on my 4th repeat of colours and have got just enough.   I'm not crocheting it on my lap though,  it's to the side of my hip.  I don't need more heat on me. 

The next photo is a boring mess on my coffee table but to me it's everything that i need today.  


Im off now to enjoy the 🤫.   

No comments: