Search This Blog

Saturday 30 September 2023

30th September 2023

 I set my alarm today even though it is a Saturday.   I wanted to get to Asda early,  get what i needed and be home before the crowds of shoppers.   I was back home by 10 am and packed it all away and settled with a cuppa.  I bought some milk free treats to send to my grand children and here's what i bought. 


Asda do a much better option for free from products and they are not cheap.  

I also wanted to try a Bacon and egg pie tasty my son made is when we were there.   Its easy to do and here is the result. 



Such a big pie that we have saved half for tomorrow's dinner. 

On the crafting front today i have done some of my scrappy Tunisian blanket.   


Oh well,  sorry its not much.  Still feeling quite low. 

No comments: