Search This Blog

Tuesday 19 September 2023

20th September 2023

 A lovely cool Wednesday with the wind blowing so fresh and cooling. Its 7 am and on the bus for another work day.  I have been working on my tunisian scrap blanket using a 5mm hook and double knit yarn scraps.  I've also put 4 ply sock scraps held together.  

It's growing quite well and all I'm doing is simple stitch and purl stitch.   There's no planning or designing at all.. its just fun using up my scraps. 

I also watched a podcast this morning about slow stitch journal and i started one ages ago so i must get on with that.  I just need to get a better supply of lace,  fabric scraps etc to give me a bit more choice. 

Oh well,  I've got to get off the bus and c get the next one.  Have a good day everyone. 

No comments: