Search This Blog

Wednesday 13 January 2010

A long time ago

Some home made presents for family!


Yes its been a long time since I posted. A lot has been happening here at the HB Ranch what with teenagers in love, then out of love and then god forbid, back in love. Now, today, one of them is out of love.

So, with all that going on, me working 6 days a week and knitting and crocheting the christmas presents, I am now a little, just a little, bit de-stressed.

I have managed to make 7 christmas gifts ranging from gloves, scarves, blankets and leg warmers. They all went down well. Theres a few pictures for you to see above.
Since January I have made and designed a crochet cushion cover and another pair of leg warmers for nan. My manager has asked me to crochet more funky gloves too, a teddy bear hat and a pair of mittens, so have got my work cut out for a while.
Am fed up with the snow now, walked 3 miles to work and was knackered but got hubby to pick me up. I dont know about you lot but I absolutely hate the dark nights and dark mornings and just cannot wait for it to be spring!!






No comments: