Search This Blog

Thursday 13 July 2023

Im back



 Well there's a novelty... its only been since Nov 2021.  So much has been made, gifted and frogged.

Im currently at the bus stop waiting for my second bus to work and thought to myself 'i will have a look at blogger and i cannot believe i still have people looking at my blog.  Infact, 440 people this month.

I have now got to remember how to post a photo on here. 

I have made quite a few pairs of socks and am currently workinf on Grannies in a row socks as a Christmas gift.

I have cross stitched 2 full coverages which i will post later. I created a public instagram account called Craftingbranch which has a photo of my work mates feet wearing Paint Pan socks i made her.

I will be back again very soon and am sorry its been so long.   

No comments: