Search This Blog

Saturday 29 July 2023

29th July 2023

 It's 10.10pm and am now listening to the clock ticking,  the day winding down and almost ready for bed.   We went Stratford Shopping Centre this morning and was home by midday... got so busy and noisy so we came home.  I wanted to get some yarn from John Lewis Store for a pair of socks i wanted to start but they have such little stock.   They had Rowan yarn but I'm not willing to pay over £10 a ball. 

So we came home and what did i do,  i fell asleep for an hour.  Then i did some chores and started working on another page of my slow stitch embroidery book...


I stitched a pretty piece of fabric that reminds me of spring with blanket stitch on the edges and then had a go at stitching around some little mirrors onto fabric.  I then used blanket stitch to put in position.   I also had some laser cut birds and stitched them on too using DMC thread over the branches.   I've left the birds blank cause i felt they can be a mystery bird.  I'm now thinking of how i can stitch some raindrops on but not 100% sure if i want to. 

Tomorrow i intend to do a little more crafting once the chores are done.   


No comments: