Search This Blog

Thursday 27 February 2020

27th February

I am on the bus heading home from work feeling rather tired.  It is not good for your eyes to be looking at a screen all day and still I am writing this on my mobile while on the bus.

I am eager to get home and carry on with my mitten design and I have been spinning too, on a drop spindle.  I did a bit of window shopping at lunch time for an Ashford E spinner and decided to get myself one.  So lots of overtime are needed to buy one.

I finished a pair of socks to put away for future gifts and will try and post a photo.

We had a little snow today, not much.  The sun is currently very bright and blue sky above  thank goodness no more rain.

Nope, it wont let me upload photo from phone so I will do it after dinner which will consist of pie and veg.

Be back soon.


No comments: