Search This Blog

Sunday 16 November 2014

Just another Sunday...

I thought I was going to have a nice weekend after having such a terrible week but alas, no.  I am beginning to feel like I've got a big massive cloud of emotions above my house at the moment and I don't know when and if it will ever clear.

I have decided that as much as I love Christmas, I am not going to celebrate this year.  I just pray that when New Year comes, the cloud will have left and I can start being my normal self.

In the meantime, I have spent most evenings watching knitting podcasts and obviously, knitting.  I started a project a few days ago called 'Capucine' on ravelry.com and I got my Mirasol Api yarn out to give it a try.  It's so soft and squishy and am really glad I carried on with it.  Here is a photo of it....


It fit's really nice and cover's my ears which is what I wanted it to do.  I have already started another project last night called 'Dragonflies' Hat and I am using the Rowan Creative Linen in a gorgeous green colour.  I will post a picture of it's progress here ..

The pattern does involve some lace which I am a little concerned over how I am going to manage with it.  I will certainly give it a go because I just love the hat design.  I can just see me wearing it with my green waterproof coat when the really bad weather comes.

The progress on my Ross 365 blanket is going very slowly.  I try to do a couple of rows a day and am on my 16th row.  I won't be able to take it to work with me now because it is rather awkward and cumbersome to carry various balls of yarn with me.  That's one of the reasons I started the Dragonflies Hat because at least it will fit in my bag.    I also intend to make a start on some more toys soon and am just deciding whether to knit them or crochet them.  

Oh well, I'm off now to try and keep busy.  I might have a go at making some cake's today but will see how the day pan's out.  Have a good week everyone and I will leave you with a photo of my baby girl who I adore...xxx


No comments: