Search This Blog

Monday 31 March 2014

Tammie's tummy

This sum's up how I am feeling lately, absolutely knackered!   I am stressed all the time both at work and home, I am tired a lot even though I have gone back to my jogging and by 7 pm, I am in my night clothes and ready for bed.  If it wasn't for the boring routine of checking my facebook, I would be in bed and asleep by 8pm.

I think the only good thing at the moment are the lighter evenings now and the sun tries so hard to stay out.  The sun seems brighter, the skies seem bluer and all I want to do is stay at home and do the housework and my crafts.

On the knitting side, I have started a new project and in fact at this precise moment it is about 30 rows away from completing..here is a photo of it 10 days ago when I started it..

It's called 'Gillespie' and I am using Louisa Harding beaded yarn and a variegated yarn.  It's an 18 row repeat and am thoroughly enjoying it.

Here's a thought,  I often get frustrated and agitated because I want to make so many things but because of life's priorities, I can't.  And the worrying thing is... time is going by so quickly that there doesn't seem to be an end to all of the mundane things in life. Does anyone else feel like that!!

Oh well, there's not much else to say or show here, it's Monday evening and nothing on the tv again so am putting this computer away and do some knitting.

xxxxxSue


No comments: