Search This Blog

Sunday 23 October 2011

New Knit Mag Out


What do I like so far. The most irritating thing about knit magazines is when they are in sealed plastic covers and you cant see what you are getting. I bought one magazine last year and paid £7.99 thinking its got to have some great patterns and stories but when I opened the sealed plastic cover I felt like I had spent £7.99 to see advertisements. So anyway, Knit Now Magazine has so far the following good points.

1. Yes its in a sealed bag but it's in two parts so you can actually open it up and
you can see on the back what patterns are there.
2. It contains a free 4.5mm circular needle with an 80cm cable.
3. It has a free Beginners Guide to Knitting Magazine with some gorgeous patterns.

I haven't looked through the main magazine a lot, just sifted through it but so far, I have noticed some great yarn reviews, new books coming out and techniques.

So now that the sun has come out and is warm enough to hang out my washing to dry, I can sit in the garden with a cuppa and read my new mag a bit more. I have started to knit another project called 'Joyful January' but will show that another time. I will add it to my ravelry projects later too. I just can't seem to get enough of my crafts at the moment, I just wish I had more cash to buy the more natural yarns other than acrylic. Such is life.

No comments: