Search This Blog

Monday 13 April 2020

April 4th, 2020

I am now out of isolating and it has been a long 2 weeks for me.  Even now, we still cannot go out unless absolutely necessary so we stick to our local shops for groceries and walk the dog at the same time.  At most we are only out for about 20 minutes.  The roads are still quiet of traffic and people and when you see on the BBC News video's of Oxford Street, London is deserted, it seems so strange.  Only food shops are open in most areas of the UK and you have to queue up for hours at a Supermarket so we would rather queue a short time at our local shops rather than go to a big supermarket.

It is a glorious sunny day today, I am going to struggle getting up at 6 am from Monday for work having spent the last 2 weeks rising out of bed at about 8.30am.  I am kind of hoping I can work from home after Monday so I don't have to use public transport.  

                                                                                             X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X

I have finished my hand spun that I showed off last time and am so happy with the outcome.  My partner said it is really warm and is looking forward to wearing it in the winter.  

Blogger has changed their format on writing new posts and I have tried several times to add my photos but with no luck, it is really annoying when you get use to a system and then it is changed without notification.


No comments: