Search This Blog

Thursday 9 March 2017

Books and bugs

First of all my book reading has come to an end.   I have a bit of a history with reading books and then getting loads of bad luck and lately that is what has happened.  So I can't take much more and decided to just stick to my crafts and try to concentrate on the things that come my way.  

The next piece of this title 'bugs' is exactly that, I got on the bus to go to shops after work and got terrible pains and a sick feeling.   I ran to the library toilet and was overcome with sickness and diarrhoea with no warning.  I had to ring my son to come get me I felt that bad.   I spent the rest of the day and the next in bed.  This morning I tried to eat but my body wasn't having it and I have starved myself.  I'm flipping hungry and going to try a little dinner later.

So today I have spent knitting, moaning and generally a moody 🐮.    I've got to go back to work tomorrow so I must try and cheer up a bit.

No comments: