Search This Blog

Saturday 6 April 2019

Ice Cream

In this post I was trying to upload a short video of an ice cream that I make at least once a week for my partner Frank.  He loves his ice cream and the price of ice cream in the shops can cost you a lot, especially the branded ones.  We refuse to buy them not only because of the cost but the actual ice cream is so hard to spoon out of the container  but also the taste is not that nice.  We tend to buy a plain Vanilla Ice Cream from our local Co-Op which is around £2.50 a tub and is yummy.

As my readers know I watch a lot of Podcasts and recently became a Patreon of the Bakery Bears Podcast which I have watched since it started about 4 years ago.  Kay and Dan film every 2 weeks and include a lot of different daily activities to which they film, ie visiting places of interest, knitting, crochet and cooking.  They also do a quiz which is lots of fun, Dan is a knitter too, they also talk about music and discuss films and much more.

Recently Kay recorded a segment called Bakery Bears Kitchen and she made Eve's pudding and Ice-Cream.  The pudding looks so yummy but in my house of 2 adults it would end up being me eating most of it and I do not have much will power at the moment so I decided to have a go at making the Ice-Cream that Kay showed you.   It is quite delicious and to not lick the bowl out is hard to resist so I adapted it slightly by actually mixing up the ingredients into the plastic tub that I am going to freeze it in.

The episode of the Bakery Bears I am referring to is called Episode 120 so if you get a chance take a look at it, you will not be disappointed.








No comments: