Search This Blog

Wednesday 3 January 2018

January 2nd

Went to bed about 10.30pm last night after watching a film called The Anniversary with Bette Davis which was made in 1968.  Lets just say I will not get that time back, it is the worst film I have ever seen.

I got up several times in the night and woke up around 8.30am which is not normal for me so much have needed more sleep than I thought.  It is a dull and rainy day today and Frank went back to his flat today and had errands to run and I did not want to go out at all so I have lit my Yankee Candle that my son got me for Christmas and then did a little bit of boring housework.  I then spent a couple of hours job searching and have actually got an interview tomorrow so fingers crossed.

I then decided to do a bit of knitting on my Crofter DK Socks and am not far from finishing them now.  Here is a rather poor quality photo of the completed sock.  (Sorry, I have got no make-up on or my hair done so look rather scruffy).
  


I completely forgot that you can use the Photobooth on my Mackbook which is much easier to do so I have learned something new for 2018.

I have also added a photo of the Afghan I am making for my Grandson Martyn.  I have noticed the past few months that if I crochet for too long at any one time, my thumb becomes quite painful and so the past few days I have not done any work on it but am hoping that later this evening I can do a few rows.


It is made with completely with Paintbox Simply DK and is so soft.  I will also do a cross stitch tag for it when it has been completed.

Wednesday 3rd January. - I could not finish this blogpost yesterday because I had a lot more upset and had to make a hard decision so have been very upset.  I will post again in a few days when I can concentrate.






No comments: