Search This Blog

Monday 18 September 2017

Computers and crafts

Hello, just showing off my second part of the Christmas wash cloth gift.  
I have had a few more ideas for wash cloths and to be honest, could design my own because they really are not that hard to do. 

This next photo is of Tipsy getting cosy on my Memories Mitred Blanket. I had a visit to the dentist on Thursday and felt quite exhausted after the treatment plus I had a bad night sleep too so wanted to have a nap.  Can you see Tammie by my foot, she was sulking because the cat had got near my chest first to cuddle up. 


Today 18.09.17 I went to register for a Ecdl course in Ilford and what should have been a short visit ended up being a 4 hour visit involving 6 assessments of what I know and don't know about computers.  I came out with such a headache after and eye strain but glad I did it and now going back to officially start getting my knowledge better for the future. 

When I came home I made a cuppa, had some biscuits and then sat  and completed a sock.  This one is ribbed on the top of the foot, plain underneath and quite a snuggly fit.  I started the second sock about 6.30pm and as of 10.30pm it is over half done.  

I would like to get another pair done by Friday evening so I can give as a birthday present to Frank. 

That means I have knitted him, since January 2017, 13 pairs of socks so far. I love doing them and got a few ideas going on in head too, plus I'm knitting them so much quicker which takes away the second socks syndrome. 

I'm off to bed now with paracetamol for the headache and tooth pain and plan to make myself pop out tomorrow for short while to get a bit of exercise. 





No comments: