Search This Blog

Monday 25 September 2017

Rich Tea Biscuits & A Cuppa

Pair 14 are now complete.  I am not happy with them even though Frank said he loves them.  I thought I had done the ankle longer but you can see they are not plus I definitely wont be using a mixture of yarns again on the ankle either.  The sewing in of threads makes me think that it is a weak point so I am going to rethink these.

I am going to have a break from socks for a while, I have to knit another 2 Christmas Stockings so have started on my Grandsons stocking today and am going to start a crochet design too.

I heard about my new job so I am waiting for a start date which hopefully will be next week and then I can hopefully get this depression abated.  

As I said in previous blogposts the past 1.5 years have been awful and the past few days have been worse than ever which has put me in a state of solitude and confinement. 
 
Being a Mum is the hardest job I have ever had to do and it is even harder now!  

So i am going to leave it at that and hope that in time, things will be better for everyone.

No comments: