Search This Blog

Sunday 3 April 2016

Designing is not easy..Regia Mini Comfort Blanket

I have just spent the last 3 hours of my Sunday to finish writing the pattern for my latest design and it took another hour to upload it to my ravelry store.

I was writing the pattern and taking photos as I was making the project but it still takes a lot of time to edit things, tweak it a bit here and there and then to finally agree with myself of course, that it is ready.  Here is a photo of the Regia Mini Comfort Blanket that Frank took in the garden this afternoon.


It was a bright, warm and sunny day until about 5pm and then the heavens have opened and we have had rain on and off.  It is now nearly 9pm and I am knackered.  I worked yesterday (Saturday) and it does not feel like a restful day today.

I do hope we get a better week this coming week!

No comments: