Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 July 2015

Hot, Hot, & Heathrow Debate

I am so glad that I have survived the day in the hot office, in fact, when I came out of the office to get the bus home, it was hotter outside.  The trains have slowed down because of possible damage to the rail tracks, my partner Frank said it was unbearable on the trains from Kings Cross Station.  The temperature here in Dagenham is 34 degrees right now and we are expecting storms.  I checked one of followers on Instagram and they live in Darlington which is in Yorkshire and they videoed the storm that hit.  The thunder was LOUD!

I am going to spend the evening chilling now, I have the fan on full blast in the front room and hopefully it will keep me and Tammie cool.

I am now debating whether to knit on my mitred blanket or to do some more of my bag design.....

I shall leave you with a photo of our Prime Minister David Cameron debating about the new runway proposed to be built at Heathrow Airport.  Lets hope it doesnt happen, more homes to be torn down and beautiful countryside to be ruined....


I am off to boil a few eggs....

No comments: