Search This Blog

Sunday 28 September 2014

Cable & Cream

I cannot believe the response I have had from the blanket I am designing.  Here is a little teaser of the progress so far.....


It's progressing slowly because unfortunately, I work full time and would much rather be designing at home than going to work. However, it pays the bills for now so I just have to put up with it.  It took me ages to think of a nice name for the design and it occurred to me whilst not sleeping very well that I should keep it a simple name for people to remember.  That is why I came up with Cable & Cream.

I said to Frank that I wanted to stay home today so I pottered about this morning doing the mundane housework tasks while Frank started pruning and tidying in the back garden and then my son popped over to see me.  We had a chat and a cuppa and then he was telling me about what is expected of his third year at Uni.  He seem's quite confident about it and I am so proud of his achievements and sensible thinking.   He then went off to meet his partner and I cooked an early dinner.

We have just got back from walking Tammie over the park and am now relaxing writing this post.  Frank is reading, there's nothing on the tv and I decided I am going to spend an hour doing some more knitting and then am going to have a go at making a swiss roll.   Never done it before, so watch this space.

I think I may have to find a podcast to watch too......have a good evening everyone.

No comments: