Search This Blog

Monday 8 September 2014

Billet is back......

Am absolutely excited because on the way home tonight I met Frank in the park and look who decided to show his face...............

Crooked Billet is BACK!    Frank was talking to me and I rudely interrupted when I saw Billet and I shouted like he was a long lost friend.  He is, I have told him all my worries every morning and cried my eyes out too but he was always there to say hello (with a bribery of bread of course).  He disappeared for about 4 months and I thought he was a gonner, but Frank insisted he may have flown over to Match stick Island to sew his oats (that's if he is a he and not a she) and I thought I wouldn't see him again.  But he is back, and I hope he will be there tomorrow for me to give him a treat.

It's Monday, almost finished and I just finished the last pink squares on my first big christmas project,  I have only got 18 more squares to do in a wine colour and then it's a few rows of white around the edge and I can call this project FINISHED!!  


I'm off, am too tired to keep writing. Have a good week......



No comments: