Search This Blog

Sunday 10 August 2014

Short video of Greenwich Park etc

Hi,

Here is a video I forgot that I had taken of our visit last weekend to Lodon.  You can see Canary Wharf in the background.  After walking through the park we walked up a very very steep hill to get to The Observatory and you can see that on the video too.


It was a great visit and the weather was lovely.  We were so glad it wasn't humid like it has been and so glad we went last weekend and not this weekend.  Yesterday, (Saturday) was lovely and cool but sunny. Today it has been very windy, pouring with rain on and off and apparently we are going to get the back end of Hurricane Bertha.

On the crafting side I have started Christmas Presents, one of them is from my new book that Frank bought me a few weeks ago and here is the progress so far.....


I am hoping its going to fit a double bed, the pattern says 7 squares across but I think I am going to have to do at least ten...we will see.

I will finish for now and check to see if its loaded, if not, I will try again a bit later.



1 comment:

Una said...

I know that steep hill in Greenwich Park very well. It is definitely a challenge on the way up. But the view of London from the top is worth the effort.