Search This Blog

Wednesday 25 December 2013

Christmas Day Goodies

I am one excited and spoiled woman that now believes there is never going to be enough time in the day to do all the crocheting I want to do now.  A flowery throw has been started already today plus, I have Arucania Yarn for a knitted shawl and some Louise Harding yarn with beads to make another shawl with a pretty pink flower.

Plus I can't believe I get to knit these shawls with these Knit Pro Karbonz Interchangeables...it's just put a choking feeling in my throat and a rush of blood around my heart that proves to me I am loved.

I have spent the day with Frank who is the best that has ever happened to me, my youngest son who actually did all the washing up after dinner and with my in-law's who ate every piece of food on the plate and made good conversation. It felt so relaxing and such fun to be around these important people in my life.

It's such a shame for the day to almost end but am grateful that I get to rest and enjoy my memories of today and christmas's gone past.

I hope you all have had a good christmas and eaten plenty and I will be back possibly tomorrow, with an update .xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: