Search This Blog

Thursday 21 March 2013

Clutter! What does that word mean? Is it stuff that you need but don't use or stuff that you just don't want anymore but are too lazy to get rid of. For example, I am a firm believer that if you don't use something or wear something for at least 6 months, then you can do without it. For example, I bought these two 6 inch vases, crystal cut about 15 years ago and I have only ever used them for flowers a couple of times. They are mainly gathering dust, getting moved from one shelf to another and I finally thought, 'get rid of the flipping things'. I think maybe, I have got to get my arse in gear and do a spring clean. I am so fed up with this weather, I wish it would make up it's mind. A lot of my spring bulbs are flowering lovely and the past week it's been so cold that the daff's are starting to droop and now its forecast that there may be snow on the way. It's March for goodness sake, let's have some sunshine at least! I gave my dog Tammie a haircut a couple of weeks ago and it's enough fur there for a couple of nest building projects for the birds She loves being pampered and lay's on her back, legs wide apart for me to trim her tummy fur. Here is a photo of her now and that is her look saying 'i want my treat now'!I have just got back from over the park with her and it is so cold, so flipping cold. Oh well, enough moaning Sue, what's on the agenda for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Well, obviously work again tomorrow and then Saturday I have got jogging in the morning, then got to go to local sorting office to collect some parcels. Then I think we are going out with Tammie to a park and then back home for the mundane chores of cooking and cleaning. Sunday, hopefully is rest day! If it's snowing either Saturday or Sunday I won't be going anywhere! I would like to do some cooking actually, I feel like baking some bread of some sort and possibly some cake's but we will see! I am off, sorry there's not much going on here but hopefully will have more to write about. Don't forget....de-clutter cause it makes more space for other stuff like YARN!

No comments: