Search This Blog

Sunday 9 September 2012

Christmas Present No.3 is almost done. Just got a pair of fingerless gloves to make to go with it.
This is a pattern that I downloaded from ravelry.com and I have made quite a few of these already. I used King Cole Riot DK and always end up with around 40g of yarn so I don't like to waste it, cause its not cheap, and decided to have a go at making a pair of fingerless gloves to go with it and even more shockingly, I am going to have a go at doing the gloves 'two at a time on two circular needles'. Yes, I have lost the plot already because for the life of me could not remember how to get the second glove on the needles so I had to revert to my 'bible' for this kind of thing. I would recommend this book to anyone with some experience and not afraid to try new things.
Do you want to see my progress so far on the gloves...they are driving me mad but I am a patient girl and here it is so far.
I shall post an update later on in the week, (if I survive it). I am off now, sorry its a short 'post' but its gone 10pm and I am ready for bed cause I have got to go and earn the pennies tomorrow. Have a good week...

No comments: