Search This Blog

Monday 27 August 2012

Oops! Can't believe its been over a week since I posted last. I haven't been doing much other than going to work and doing the usual chores of household duties. I have been jogging but no weight loss this past week (that's cause I keep eating crap) and have only really been doing my crochet. Wanna see....
The blocks are called 'willow' and 'briar rose' and there is a block that I designed myself. There is also one block on its own called 'lily' with blue background because that's the name of the 3 year old girl who is going to receive the blanket for christmas. She has got the most gorgeous big blue eyes you have ever seen. Has anyone noticed that its dark by 8pm now, looks like winter is on its way again. Once August is finished, it seems that the rest of the year rushes past. Only 4 months till Christmas (Yikes). Oh well, I am off now to get ready for work but just wanted to make sure you knew I was still around. The para-olympics start tomorrow and I might watch some of that because lets face it, people with disabilities have to work double hard to achieve their goals. Catch ya later.

No comments: