Search This Blog

Monday 1 August 2011

TV Drop Challenge

I have been moaning and groaning about the crap on tv lately and really miss a good film to watch of a weekend. They keep putting on boring soap operas that are just so obvious of the outcomes or they put on repeats. So I decided a few minutes ago I am going to have a 'no tv' weekend where I will not watch any form of tv from the moment I get up on Saturday morning to the moment I get up Monday morning. I did this a few months ago and I was quite proud of myself because I listened to the radio, had a sing song, caught up on chores around the house, had a change around of furniture, did a bit of window shopping, rang a few family members etc and I was quite proud of myself. So watch this space, oh yeah, I may even put a tutorial on here.

So what have I been doing. Well, I got a kind of promotion at work and am now Administrator on a 3 month trial period to see if I get on ok. Have been doing the job officially for 2 weeks so am so glad for the opportunity. I am still knitting Joseph's blanket and here is the progress so far... I decided after I finished Joseph's blanket I will get my patchwork quilt out to start on again. Its only been 10 years and its all hand sewn hexagons over papers. I just could not leave it any longer because I have finally found my wall paper I want for my bedroom and the quilt will go with it.

Thats it for now, am ready for bed and a good nights sleep,....night night

No comments: