Search This Blog

Thursday 25 August 2011

Pebble Stitch Socks


I started these socks today because I wanted to start my christmas knitting. I love socks and normally I will knit two socks at a time on two circular needles but I decided to just do a pair stress free. They are working up well, the pattern is easy and the yarn is very soft. Anna at finallywakingup.com has inspired me a lot over the past few months, I love reading her blog because its not just about knitting. She covers crochet, dress making and visiting places of interest.

Also, I had a good week off and finished my Vinga Belted Cape but just got to block it which I will do this bank holiday weekend. I also plan on doing some painting of my kitchen too because the paint I bought last time was matt finish and not silk so everytime I try to wipe it down, I take off some paint. AGHHH so annoying.

Oh well, am off to do some more knitting. Catch ya later....

No comments: