Search This Blog

Saturday 12 March 2011

Oh Blast

Didnt realise its been so long since I last blogged. Been a busy girl. I worked and worked at work but finally got a weekend off and decided not to mope about feeling miserable.

So I got up off my bum and because its been such a sunny breezy day, I did a few hours in the back garden and its looking very organised. I did the usual housework this morning and now feel absolutely shattered. I hope to re-boost my energy levels so I can hoover the stairs and start on my bedroom de-cluttering. Boy, does it make it you feel good.



I have been doing a fair bit of knitting lately, thought I'd give it a go again and started a 'pink jeans' cardi for the summer. Will post a picture as soon as my battery charges up. I did finish Sophie's blanket and her and her Mum were really pleased with it.

I am so pleased that the spring weather is on its way, it really makes me feel brighter about life. I walked through the park the other morning, quite early and it was very misty. Heres the picture I took at about 8am.

It looks quite spooky doesnt it but it was so relaxing and calm. I could hear birds singing and the freshness on my face really woke me up.

Well, I'm off to do some more pottering about. Hope to be posting on here again soon.

No comments: