Search This Blog

Sunday 26 September 2010

Thinking

I finally had the weekend off and today, Sunday, I have had such a lazy day. Didn't wake up till almost 9.30am and then spent hour in bed with cup of tea, laptop and my dog Tammie. I had decided to have a browse through www.ravelry.com and then found more patterns to add as favourites. It got me wondering too about designing different accessories for knitting and as easy as it could possibly be with knitting stuff, its the publishing side that worries me. How do people do 'self publishing'? Thats 'thought 1' for the day.

I also am wondering about how and when to start some decorating. Ot oh, here comes
'thought 2'. How can people decorate their house with little money and get a good quality finished project. (I must stop buying 'your home' magazine).

'Thought 3' is easy. Am going to make some fairy cakes today with my neice and enjoy them with a cuppa later when its gone quiet again.

I never use to like Sundays, they were always my 'down' day but today is an exception, even though tomorrow is a work day.

No comments: