Search This Blog

Monday 12 April 2010

A Start of Things To Come


All I can say is, thank god winter has gone! At the begining of April my husband finally got a job after almost two years of unemployment and struggling financially and it was a bright, warm and sunny day when it happened. I also won £62 at work for losing the most weight in 3 months (5 kgs) and that was a sunny day too. Lets hope that things are looking up.

As you can see from the left, my Revolution Afghan is finished and it measures 35 inches across. I only had enough yarn to do 6 revolutions but am so pleased with it. I have bought another pattern called basketweave from www.woollythoughts.com and will be starting that soon.

I have also been browsing different sites looking at 'illusion knitting' and feel I may have to try that too. On the same site as above, they have loads of free patterns.


This is my little dog Tammie, isnt she gorgeous. Why is it that when you lay a completed project down to show it off, she has to lay bang in the middle of it. Convenient hah.

I also picked up two new balls of yarn from Wilkinson Stores and its varigated but they caught my eye because its full of autum colours. Dont know what I am going to do with it yet

Right, am off now, got no work today so am going to enjoy a short bike ride to get my legs use to it again and then its bike riding to work for the rest of the week. Bye all, have a good day.

No comments: