Search This Blog

Friday 30 April 2010

Latest Stuff


First of all this is the love of my life. My little dog. My best friend who is always cuddling me. Although saying that, everytime I pick up my hobbies she gives me an evil eye.

Its been a real busy week at work and have had some good times. I am now off for a week so I intend to finish a few things around the house. I have got loads of gardening to do and some painting of my lounge.

Oh yeah, my hubby got a job at last after 2 years so am gonna start getting things sorted out now.

I have been busy getting some projects sorted out and have almost finished a 'mitred square' cushion cover. Its come out pretty good I think. Lovely and soft. Its got a ridge too and am now going to make an envelope type back for it.

Its made with 75% acrylic and 25% wool and its lovely and soft. Only paid £1.25 for the varigated yarn which is real good. Used about 4 balls.

To change the subject. we have had some great weather here in the UK and its so warm. I had organised my first boot sale at work and it was such a joy to do. Even my ladies and gents enjoyed it, sitting outside selling some bits and bobs and even had some ice creams.

No comments: