Search This Blog

Monday 21 September 2009

Back to work!

Ok, so it had to happen. The two weeks annual leave had to end and went back to work today. Woke up at 7am and it was chilly, dull and miserable (normal monday morning then). The autumn season is sooner here than I thought because all the leaves on the few trees down our road have suddenly turned golden. They look so gorgeous on the tree.

Had quite a busy day and I did liven up once I got into work! Mind you, my mind was on my little dog Tammie cause I have really missed her today. She had been following me around like a shadow the 2 weeks I was off and today I kept looking around for her. I did come home to a wonderful greeting from her tonight when I got in from work. She is certainly my best friend.

I didnt feel like going to craft club tonight, they were having a demo on card making and I have done that for a few years now. (Gave away all my card making equipment a few weeks ago). So instead I stayed home. Had dinner, walked Tammie, got washed and changed by 7.30pm and sat in the corner of my 'corner suite' and crocheted for hours. (Watched NCIS).

I have been contemplating knitting a shawl for a christmas gift but have got to find the exact pattern so that if I go wrong with it, it will 'frog' easily. Looks like I will be spending a lot of time on ravelry to find one!!!

No comments: