Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 October 2017

September bye bye

Hello and goodbye to September, I will not miss it and hope and pray that October is at least bearable. 

 Frank got me a new mobile phone to replace the one that was supposedly lost on the train and apparently Samsung mobiles do not like blue toothing photos to an Apple Macbook. So when I have written this, I will have to put a few photos on here that I have taken recently.  I will have to put them in on the end so I do not have to do any fiddling with the written text.

Since I wrote last I heard about my new job which is a Medical Typist and will be starting on Monday and I have to travel Kings College Hospital in London.  I have never travelled at peak time and I really do not like loads of crowds so heres hoping I can do it.  Plus goodness knows what I am going to do if there is a problem on the trains which normally there is. I would panic because I do not know my way around Transport for London.  I have got too dependent on Frank for that!

I am really looking forward to actually seeing and speaking to real people during the day and not words on a screen, watching podcasts or the odd phone call once every few days.  

On the crafting front I have crocheted another wash cloth for a Christmas present and I finished my Grandsons Christmas Stocking.  Today I went to Romford to get out for a bit but to be honest, I felt really miserable and tearful so I got a few little bits quick and came straight home. 

I wanted to get a notebook to keep in my handbag for notes on my first day back at work and then I got a couple of stocking fillers for my Grand daughter.  It was really cold this morning when I went out at 9.30am but now its quite comfortable and just want to go to bed for a while. 

For the rest of the day plans, who knows!


Kings College 

No comments: