Search This Blog

Sunday 21 September 2014

Another toy started.........

Hi, yes it's another post.  That's two in one weekend, I must be crazy except there's nothing on the tv, we took Tammie out for her walk to the park and fed hungry geese and then cloud's were getting darker and nearer and particularly chilly so we headed back home.

After blogging yesterday I decided to start another toy called 'Billy the Bear', I have only done his head so far and he is absolutely adorable.  Here's a photo of him so far but with the magazine showing what he will look like...........


He is so cute....I started crocheting his body this afternoon whilst I was waiting for my hair colour to work it's magic to rid grey hair.  

I posted on a group that I am a member of, via Facebook, the picture of my afghan I am working on and I have had over 300 hits on it already and 54 comments from people saying how much they like the design and some saying they want to buy the pattern.  I was overwhelmed and I wanted to get more knitting of it done but got really frustrated because of having to do the mundane tasks of things like housework, washing and tidying.  I am determined to finish it now and try to work out how I can get my patterns up for sale on my blog as well as on ravelry.  There must be a way to do it, I just got to wait for my son to come visit me to show me.

I had a terrible nights sleep last night and ended up coming down stairs to finish my book, I was rather annoyed at the ending. Now I have to sort out what I can take to work with me to do at my lunch break.  I only have a 4 day working week this week, we booked a long weekend again so can't wait for that.  I do hope this week is going to be easier and not so stressful, it's so true that stress does not do your health much good.

Anyway, enough of my moaning and more about my crafts.  Remember my Primrose Afghan that I made, well I stuffed it in the washing machine today to get it washed and put away for the winter and here it is hanging out on the washing line ....

It looks so pretty and it smell's just like flowers after adding a little extra Comfort Fabric Softener to the wash.  You can see in this photo it was warm and sunny this morning with a nice breeze but now it's dull and grey and rather chilly.

Oh well, I'm off to try and keep awake so Billy the Bear's body is next on my agenda.  Hope you all have a good week...........



No comments: