Search This Blog

Tuesday 19 August 2014

Emma the Bunny

Frank found a new book in the library called Edward's Menagerie by Kerry Lord so we took it home to have a look at and I thought 'ok, i will give it a go' and ended up with the easiest of crochet project's going.  It's quick, simple and great for a present.....wanna see Emma the Bunny...


I am absolutely in love with it.  I have made Emma in a few hours for the past couple of evenings and what is good about it is the fact that you dont have to stuff all the parts. Just a few bits like her legs, her head and her tail.  I am still a novice with embroidery so the face features could be better but am not worried about that, experience will improve in time.

I haven't really done anything else, I started reading again but don't know how long it will last. I am hoping it will relax me at night but so far, it's not helping.  So, I just wait till I am so tired that I can't keep my eyes open and then before I know it, I nod off.  Well, till I have to get up a few times in the night. Hopefully that will improve too...

So, I am now off to watch a bit of boring television.  I will leave you with a photo I took on Saturday at work.  We had a BBQ and it went really well and as soon as Chef started the cooking of the burgers, we had a little visitor waiting patiently for his share........so cute!!


No comments: